Top Ten Verses

I warmly welcome everyone to this blog. I hope you all have been doing okay. The news is distressing and the world is half apart, but I just want to let you know that it will end. Sooner or later, but it will. 

Apart from all the negativity that the world's dealing with, I am here to give you some of my verses/stanza that you can use as quotes or reminders. Just in case, if you happen to use them as they are or be inspired by them, please make it a point to give the due credits. There are many of them, so I am just doing these in batches of 10 per blog post. 

Anyways, here are top-ten verses from some of the old poems and some of the poems that are in my drafts waiting for their turns. 

Top Ten Verses

“The world is a nasty place,
the rulers are it's ace.
We can't win,
unless we all become one.”
- We Shall All Become One


“The world does not revolve around anyone
we are all in the same boat,
no one's below anyone and
no one's above.”
- Therefore, I am (will be uploaded soon)


“I want to write like the never-ending quest,
create something that stays on
even when one day I am gone.”
- I Want To Write


“Some days accepting yourself is easy
but
some days we all fall apart.”
- Self- Acceptance


“I'm nineteen.
Nineteen and naive,
nineteen and wise.”
- Nineteen (will be uploaded soon)


“Let's give ourselves into this ocean of mad love,
and see if we can make it all alive.”
- Dear Lover


“It's easy for you to escape with all
your might but I can't 'cause
I have got your traces all over me
even in the blood inside the veins of mine.”
- Three Words Till The Pain Ends


“Our love didn't die,
it was robbed off it's eternity
by the hands of you.”
- The Doom


“My words hang around the clouds of your
thoughts like shadows.
Your words hang around my neck like
swords ready to strike.”
- Our Differences


“Every time I feel like I am trying,
it just never feels enough
to stop the throbbing pain in my chest,
to destroy the lump in my throat.”

- Deep Blue Ocean

 

-Some Fries & Some Poetry

[I strictly condemn any form of imitation of my work (including my logo art work) that's done without my alleged consent or knowledge.]

Comments

I verses i felt connected to were from "self acceptance" and "our differences". ❤❤❤❤
Anushka said…
Aww, Thank you so much. They are my favourites too ❤❤❤🌻
Sujal said…
🥺❤💯so niceee
Anushka said…
THANK YOUU❤

Popular Posts